Friday, September 2, 2011

Well, you will just have to take my word for it, that I am Polyvore approved. I have given up (for now) on the official badge.
Had an great time yesterday afternoon, pulling outfits for our upcoming fashion show. I love doing it and every moment is fun. I am hoping to be able to participate more in this coming week and will certainly be there for the show itself on Friday.
If you have looked at the August and September Anthro catalogues, you have some ideas of what is coming into your view. Lots and lots of pretty things and pieces that you can wear uptown or downtown, depending how you accessorize them. Which makes them worth it in price per wear.
So come and check us out on Friday. Be ready to see some head-turning looks!
Ciao, bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment