Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Hello everyone! Sorry that I have abandoned the written word for the past month. I have been so focused on creating sets and collections that it has reached obsessional proportions. But I hope you have been viewing the results and if you have any suggestions/comments, let me know. I am learning more each day and when I look at my first sets, I can tell the difference. I am happy that people are following me and I have over 10 thousands hits. Incredible and satisfying.
Back to the page. I am enjoying all the colors and textures of the fall season and mixing prints is a challenging adventure. No more matchy-matchy and a lot of the fashion rules are gone.
So shop your closet and you will be surprised at the new combinations that you can make. It's almost as much fun as making a purchase, but if like me you are on a recession budget, it's the next best thing.
Hope all is well is everyone and as usual, ciao bellas!

No comments:

Post a Comment