Monday, October 1, 2012

Putting it together...

Out with a girlfriend shopping today and stopped by South Moon Under.  My intention was to look, not to buy.  


But...  there were these great looking paisley pants that I fell in love with and they fit.  Then Lindsay, the sales associate, showed me a blue lace top with a zipper, that you can wear as a blouse or as a jacket, depending on whether the zipper is in the front or the back.  You do need to wear something underneath it, so she suggested a black racerback cami that worked.  And a black obi belt.  I already own that belt in purple so I knew it was a winner!  


The pants, top and belt were each priced under $70.00, which is reasonable.  Besides the pants and the top can be mixed and matched with others in my wardrobe and the black belt is a staple as is the black cami.   Good deal!

So what do you think? 









No comments:

Post a Comment