Tuesday, April 30, 2013

What comes next...

                                                                                          



The hallway at the Jane

 
Springtime arrives in the West Village
EDITORIAL CALENDAR:


With RVA Fashion Week already started, I am trying to catch up with the blogs from my recent trip to NYC for the Manhattan Vintage Show.


Folks enjoying a sunny day in NYC




I plan one about my goodies from the Manhattan Vintage show, one about the Jane Hotel and the surrounding West Village and another about the markets and stores that I visited.

I will be blogging about the Skyline show which was held yesterday, followed by the show at Scott's Addition, the show at Cary Court and finally the Designer Showcase.

As a special treat, I'll be attending the Henley Street Theatre's Bootleg Ball on May 11 and doing a guest blog for them.

So lots to look forward to!  Ciao, bellas!