Wednesday, September 11, 2013

woman cave


true words, but still challenging to find this combination....




summer 2013 mood board



transitioning into fall 2013 mood board





new lamp and shade purchased for $4.50 at local yard sale!





you know you've been married a long time when your early pictures look sepia toned...





ribbons and bows and shoes.... a few of my favorite things



my carpeted vintage stepstool



my journals and current reading materials...





an old porthole, vintage railroad ties, picture of my folks and others along the bookcase




some of my reference books on style and fashion




more...




I love the colors of the leaves of this begonia, it goes with the old secretary desk painted purple




a new dress and light coat from Anthropologie for the fall season


 

These are a few shots of my "woman cave" in the back room of our house.  It's my special place to think, read, become inspired, create...   sometimes nap or sleep.  The sun comes in during the day and floods the room with light.  It's still a work in progress...






























No comments:

Post a Comment