Tuesday, March 11, 2014

partial selfies?!










My new many colored scarf from Japan...


Yasuyuki Machida via Boticca











  new scarf, plus jacket, skirt and belt from Anthropologie










 

                                        my vintage Cydwoq booties via Ebay...




                                                                      





                   my new favorite store on Cary Street, Ciao, in their new location










                            all that remains of my old favorite store on Cary Street, Pink




 





 

                                my other car is an 2004 Chevy Malibu, tres chic,


                                                                 n'est pas?

                                             







No comments:

Post a Comment