Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Well-Worn Market, RVA

Here are a few new pictures from the Well-Worn Market, Sunday, September 14 at Gallery 5
 
I just took a workshop about using my camera in Manual mode and am playing with different effects.  Some are purposeful, others not planned.... The instructor warned us that our photos will get worse, before they get better?!
 
So prepare yourselves for my photos of Fashion Feeds the Byrd, this Thursday, September 18
 
Low lighting, moving models and I have no clue how close I'll be to the stage.  Could be quite interesting...
 
 
 
 
 
 


words to cherish...



 
 
 
two customers downstairs...

 
 




through the doorway into the light...


 
 


Yesterday's Heroes, one of the shops featured...

  
 




a casual grouping, having a seat and chatting...





 

a figure descends the staircase...
   



 


now you see them...


 


 

now they're gone... spirited away...











 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 




 

No comments:

Post a Comment