Saturday, February 4, 2012

As I prepare for my sojourn to NYC, I wanted to share my hair secret with you. My hair is medium weight, but stick straight - no wave, curl, etc. It's okay but not FULL. So a couple of years ago, I participated in a clinical trial for some new products that were developed by a group of scientists at MIT. Scientists and hair? But the products are great! So I use them all the time now: Living Proof, the Full line. The shampoo and conditioner are great, but the bomb is the thickening cream. It has to be applied to wet hair and then blown dry. It has this great citrus aroma that I love.
Who would have imagined that MIT scientists would be able create such products?! They are not sold at the drug store and they are not cheap, but worth every penny in my opinion. So here is the website: http://www.livingproof.com/
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment