Sunday, February 12, 2012

reasonably priced outfit

Sometimes when I put outfits together, I forget the high price points of many of the Polyvore items.  I respond to the style, the colors, the textures, the fabrics and before I know it, it's in my set. 

But after having written a couple of bills this morning, I rethought that and decided to show that you can put an outfit together that does not break the bank.  I'm not saying that it's all under $100.00, but it is definitely more affordable.

I will try to do this more often - make it a regular part of the editorial calendar that I am creating.  My budget is limited (despite two jobs) and a lot of the outfits I coordinate are totally out of my price range. 

So I hope you like this new feature and will tune in to see what's new.
Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment