Sunday, March 18, 2012

the saga of the boxing kitten bird shirt...

While at the IFB conference in NYC, I received a copy of the March Glamour mag and there was an article about Lady Gaga and Solange Knowles wearing this gloriously colored, print shirt.  I immediately fell in love with it and went to the boxing kitten website to order my own.
Well, unfortunately, a few others must have gotten the same idea because there were no shirts left.  Major disappointment.  But they did have some other cute items: shirts, skirts and dresses from their fall-winter line.

They are about to get their spring line in any day and I am waiting and hoping that there will be a new item that will tug at my heart strings and then my purse strings and I will own my first piece of boxing kitten.
So if you want to check it out - boxingkitten.com is the place to go!
Ciao, bellas...

No comments:

Post a Comment