Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Asos Designer Collection...

 Well, Susie of Style Bubble mentioned a few weeks ago that Asos would have a designer collection, starting yesterday.  So I figured I would check it out - wow, I was surprised.

At the variety of designers, their depth of talent and the sheer volume of pieces available.  I was also taken aback at the price point because one of the reasons I visit Asos is their reasonable prices for my budget.

These designer pieces are expensive but they are beautiful - the colors, fabrics, textures and patterns make it worth a look, whether you are window shopping like me or if you want to invest in a new item of apparel that will bring you many compliments.

So take a peek and if you have a moment, let me know what you think.  And enjoy!
Ciao, bellas...









No comments:

Post a Comment