Sunday, June 24, 2012

For those of you who are younger, this may sound complicated and not worth your time.
If you are a bit older, it will make more sense.



First, I cleanse with philosophy and apply Dr. P.'s Cold Plasma to my face and Bobbi Brown's eye cream to the undereye area.  Shu Uemura foundation, Bobbi Brown rouge and a dusting of Bare Escentials over the cheeks and canvas is done.  



For the eyes, I start with Laura Mercier's titanium shadow (which they have discontinued so I am stockpiling), Bobbi Brown's grey powder shadow and Chanel black liner pencil.  Dior eyebrow gel and a coat of Dior mascara, top and bottom lashes and finally Bobbi Brown concealer.



Last, the lips - Chanel nude lip liner, Bobbi Brown Twilight lipstick and MAC Oh Baby gloss.
Final step is Touche Eclat - in any and every place that there is a shadow.
That's it and it works for me.  



I am not saying I do all of this every day, but if I am working, yes, I do.  Otherwise, I modify depending on where I am going and who I'll be with.  You know...

No comments:

Post a Comment