Saturday, June 16, 2012

Jobs and a recent colllaboration...

A lot of people say it's just a job, but I love my job!
Now I have several of them because the one I love the most, fashion blogging, does not pay anything yet.
I love my other jobs, too, but really wish that I could "monetize" my blog.  That's my goal and I am working at it daily.  I know the more people that follow me, the better my chances.  
So if you are reading this and are not a follower, join.  And if you are already a follower, thank you so much and please tell a friend or two!

Banana Republic/Trina Turk Collab

I checked out the Banana Republic/Trina Turk collaboration in the local store on the day of the launch.  I have several Trina Turk pieces already in my wardrobe and I like her style.  
But I didn't see anything that I loved and wanted to take home with me.  The collection is comprised of dresses, separates and accessories. 


















I looked at the website which has a better selection and there were some items that interested me. In fact, a few are in my virtual shopping bag!

Ciao, bellas!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment