Friday, August 1, 2014

goin' to NYC


To keep you updated, I'm going to NYC this weekend.  Events include performance of Shakespeare's King Lear at Central Park and attendance at the Charles James exhibition at the Costume Institute of the Metropolitan Museum of Art.

Anything else of interest will be included...

This will be the end of the poetry blog on BlogSpot, which I will be moving to Tumblr under
wannabepoet
I hope those of you who like my poetry will join me on Tumblr. 
 

The fashion blog continues on BlogSpot and will  be shared with Facebook and Twitter.

Okay, I've had a couple of drinks and hope this makes sense.  Getting up at 5:00 am to finish packing and get to the China bus on time!

Best to all, Judy aka anthrofashionist





iconic shot of Vespa and NYC taxi...
photo by author




 

No comments:

Post a Comment