Sunday, May 5, 2013

Judy's quirky list of shops...

I found this spot by accident and it is filled with talented vendors...
Accessories to die for, saw my first Campomaggi bags in person, located at 338 Bleeker St, 212-675-6360
The Market NYC, located at 159 Bleeker St., between Thompson and Sullivan, features local artists and designers of apparel, accessories and home, new and vintage.  They rent space for a period of time and then new vendors come in so it's a changing scene... www.themarketnyc.com

A relatively new store, reasonable price points, there are already 19 scattered in NYC area... 

Found this while walking on Greenwich through the West Village... afraid to stop...

I did stop here, just to admire the new spring and early summer lines...





I came here to get more of my favorite potpourri by Santa Maria Novella.  It's a blend of herbs, I love the scent in my house...
Aedes de Venustas, located on Prince St., I was buzzed in, a collection of rare fragrances...
The newest addition to my pendants, my own vintage turtle...

I met Sheila at the Manhattan Vintage Show and then again on Sunday at Our Lady of Pompeii market, located on Bleeker, between Leroy and Carmine.  She is a regular there.  The market is small, but it fills up the block.  Mostly jewelry vendors, but interesting, friendly people with stories to tell.
Sheila gathers beautiful vintage pieces of jewelry, but above all, she is a kind, caring person...
Stopped here during the blizzard in February and again in April. The owner showcases indie designers, great apparel and accessories, a must on your next trip...
Advertisement for NYPULL's sample sale in February...
This is my last blog about my trip to NYC in April.  I hope you have enjoyed all the posts about different aspects of NYC.  I am glad to share it with you - if you like it, follow me!  There's more fashion and lifestyle news to come! 
Ciao, bellas...