Tuesday, May 7, 2013

the girls on the runway in Cary Court...

where it all happens - hair, makeup, apparel, accessories...


this is my favorite pose, grace in motion...







the sun is still bright and it feels warm to the skin....


















 

singer and guitar player during intermission...


the sky darkens and the air becomes cooler...

trends to come...



































flirting with the camera...







the show comes to a close...
Fashions provided by Cary Street merchants - Pink, Roan, Eurotrash, Ciao, the Phoenix, Lex's of Carytown, AlterNatives, GlassBoat, Champagne and Shoes and Fab'rik. 
This is my first fashion show using my new camera and new computer, so please forgive any mistakes.  There will probably be more until I become comfortable with the technology. 
I hope you will be patient with me - my plan is to get better! Judy