Sunday, June 30, 2013

Cultural XPo

 
 
Culture Works Presents Arts and Culture Xpo
at Greater Richmond Convention Center, Saturday, June 29, 2013





Cultural Shareholders sponsored the Xpo bucks
that the arts and culture organizations redeem for real money




a colonial meeting?




the next generation of gardeners enjoy the Lewis Ginter Botanical Garden exhibit






a  group of tutus, waiting for a performance

 

Mr. Poe appears to have a spirit moving through

 




Beth Young shares the story of Polegreen Church in Mechanicsville 

 

Due to circumstances beyond my control (I believe that my computer is currently possessed), I am including only a sampling of the photos I took yesterday at the Cultural Xpo. 

Such severe editing is new to me but it still reflects my personal preferences in the broad expanse of culture present.  My loves are animals, gardening, performing arts, history, writing and "art". 

After the exorcism, I plan to do another post and include more photos and text about the interesting cultural and artistic experiences available in Richmond.



James River Writers an organization for writers and readers
 



Art in the Alley which transforms alleys into outdoor murals




17th century meets 21st century
 
                                                                                           









No comments:

Post a Comment