Saturday, June 1, 2013

pic-ing my way on Cary Street...

Japanese maple on Auburn Avenue...


some roses...


a shady place to stop and enjoy....
rounding the corner...
my destination...


My reason for this post is that Clementine is staying open late on Thursday evenings from 6 to 8 pm.  A great time to check out some well-chosen clothing and accessory consignments. They open up the backroom, packed with extra goodies to peruse.  Added enticement, there are refreshments - snacks and beverages (adult included!).  A fine time to shop as most other stores are closing and it's not crowded.  The staff is friendly and welcoming.  So if you haven't stopped by recently, try a Thursday outing and I bet you will find a bargain or two along the way...


my favorite consignment shop on Cary Street...
the back room is full of surprises...


more temptations...

accessories...









a girl can never have too many pairs of shoes...
goodies...


 



a good place for a glass of wine after serious shopping...
















across from Cary Court...




Pink... 
window dressing?
American Apparel...
Heidi Story...



the Phoenix...



taken from inside my car at the light... no officer, not my cell phone...






a colorful house on Auburn on my return trip...
I love mixing those colors...