Sunday, August 7, 2011

Okay, here are some recommendations regarding retail shoes. First I should clarify that this means a shoe that you can wear for long periods of time, either standing or walking, and they feel good and look good.
I am short, so I prefer a shoe with a low heel to give me a little height. Brands I like: Pikolinos, Everybody, Giraudon, Cole Haan Air Nikes, Miss Albright. They are not cheap, but they are also not your car payment for the month.
Most I have purchased on sale, a lot I have found on Ebay at reduced prices and if you are perusing Ebay, check vintage shoes as well. I have several vintage pairs that have a retro look, are comfortable and did not cost a lot.
If you are going for flats, there are many choices, but be sure that you get ones with padding. There is nothing worse than wearing a flat flat. No support at all and in no time, your dogs are barking.
It always pleases me when I am wearing a pair of my bargain shoes and get compliments - it's a boost to keep searching and hunting for those special shoes! So I hope this helps, let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment