Sunday, August 14, 2011

Okay, ladies, how are you enjoying this cloudy day? Great day to wear those new colors.

So on to the particulars of fall 2011 - what's in. MadMen based clothing abounds. Both Bebe and Banana Republic have collections and the Karl Lagerfeld designed Impulse line for Macy's as well (hits the web and store on August 31).
So think lady-like dresses and suits, but with a 2011 kick. I love the Bebe jacket in the ad with the portrait neckline but check out the picked stitching. I wish it was priced lower than $175.00 because that's too much for me. With this being a trend, I predict that we will see similar pieces at more reasonable prices. There are some great looking dresses too, mixing business and sexy in an interesting way.
And what accessories should one pair with this look? Check out my next blog for details!

No comments:

Post a Comment