Wednesday, May 7, 2014

E before I as in neighbor and weigh...


or has Judy found a New Normal?!



Not sure why but I feel this need to socialize, even prioritizing it above work (i.e. making $$$).  How weird (another ei...)


I attribute it mostly to making some acquaintances through RVAFW that could turn into friendships.  And I fear losing them altogether if I wait for another fashion event. I met some really good people that I'd like to keep in my life and I'm not sure how to make it happen.  I know how to sustain friendships but I rarely let someone close enough to be in this position recently. My skills are rusty...


After eight days of being with a group, I feel like we are somewhere in the twilight zone... So how to make this work because they have to invite into their lives as well.  I will be rebuffed by some, but accepted by others.  It's taking a risk and throwing the dice and hoping the odds don't result in all snake eyes.  Which is two, reminds me of Deuce, but that's for another time...


But if you are one of these people and read this and want to reach out, I'm here...







photo by author,
tee shirt courtesy of the New Normal in Richmond, Va.






No comments:

Post a Comment